Blue Book Hoarding :)
Dirty ice cream at CAS, UP Manila
Here’s the design for the Wear Hope shirt designed by Manix Abrera :)
for size measurements, please refer to this document: https://www.facebook.com/ groups/181093165277390/
If you wanna order, just text the number given.
The charity fun run with the title ER: The Emergency Run coming this March 11, 2012, is a partnership between the UP Pre-Medical Honor Society and The Philippine General Hospital Medical Foundation, Inc. UP PMHS aims to raise funds to aid in covering the operational expenses of the Philippine General Hospital.
ER: The Emergency Run 2012
March 11, 2012 @ 5AM
Frontera Verde (Tiendesitas), Pasig City
3K / 5K / 10K
Organizer: UP Pre-Medical Honor Society
3k/5k/10k – Php 500
- inclusive of race kit with singlet and race bib
- Discounts: PHP 450 for UP students (with presentation of valid ID) OR groups of 8 (for non-UP students)
- Last day of registration with applicable discounts – March 9, 2012
- Release of race kits – March 5 onwards at UP Diliman, UP Manila, Frontera Verde (more venues to be announced soon)
- Chris Sports – SM North EDSA (starting February 26)
- Chris Sports – Glorietta (starting March 3)
- Chris Sports – SM Megamall (starting March 3)
- Chris Sports – SM Mall of Asia (starting March 3)
- UP Diliman – c/o UP Pre-Medical Honor Society; 2nd Floor Llamas Science Hall, Palma Hall Pavillion 4
- UP Manila – c/o Health Sciences and Pre-Medicine Society; 2nd Floor Medical Students Union Building, College of Medicine
1. Fill up the registration form available at http://emergencyrun.tk
2. Pay the Php 500 registration fee in any Philippine National Bank Branch under the account name “UP Pre-Medical Honor Society” and account number 393578000016
3. Email the transaction/trace number or a scanned image of the deposit slip to email@example.com
a. For UP Students – also e-mail a scanned copy of your valid UP ID
b. For groups of 8 – also e-mail the names of those who you are registering with
ER: The Emergency Run – Singlet Design:
UP Diliman: Vicky (0915 2131238) and Ruffa (0916 5140308)
A shirt exclusively designed by Manix Abrera himself! 300php only.
For the benefit of the Pedia Division of the PGH Cancer Institute. :)
Give love now!
National Medical Students’ Conference 2012
Experience Shifting Times: Medicine in Transit this March 31-April 1, as leading physicians and pioneers in the Philippine medicine engage the participants in various discussions and workshops about the ever-changing trends, players and barriers in our health systems. To know more, visit amsaphil.org or facebook.com/NMSC2012 now!
Medical students of UP Manila put their books away and danced for LIFE.
MOVE 4 L.I.F.E. is a campaign to enrich awareness about the plight of children with leukemia and to raise much-needed funds to give indigent patients access to life-saving treatment. The beneficiary of this remarkable endeavor is the Leukemic Indigent Fund Endowment Foundation (L.I.F.E. Foundation). This project was launched through a Flash Mob Dance at the SM Mall of Asia on February 11, 2012 at 2:30 pm. Currently, MOVE 4 L.I.F.E. is headed by the UP Medical Students’ Society and UP Medrhythmics, with support from the UP Regionalization Students’ Organization, UP College of Medicine classes 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014 and the SM Mall of Asia and the Canlas family as the partner sponsors.
Visit www.move-4-life.org for more details on how you can donate and help.
Music: One Day by Charice. Warner Music Group.